AGLIANICO POMPEIANO IGT
There is an universal law not written that the best things come from an act of love. Good wine is no exception to this rule. It’s the product of love for the earth, for its fruit, processes and traditions.
Also in the myth, wine is born from a love story, one that generates the birth of his god, Bacchus, and we like to celebrate with our wines Aglianico and Falanghina Pompeiano, fruit also of a perfect combination of passion and dedication.
- Classification: I.G.T.
- Production area: Boscoreale – Terzigno – Pompei
- Grapes: Aglianico 100%
- Soil type: Volcanic origin – sandy
- Growing system: Tendone and Espalier with Guyot pruning
- Vineyards altitude: 230 – 250 meters above sea level
- Exposure: South – South/East
- Harvest: End of September. Manual harvest with grapes selection.
- yield per hectare: 85/90 q
- Aging: 5 months in wood
- Alcohol: 13%
- Tasting Notes
- Colour: Deep ruby red
- Bouquet: Scent of ripe red fruits and red fruits jam.
- Palate: Warm and intense
- More information
- Service temperature: 18-20 °C
- Food pairing: Strong soups, roast red meat, braised meets, matured cheeses and salami. Rich first courses.